I expected a package 2 days ago.Yesterday I recd.

a notice saying they attempted to deliver. I was not there so it was suppose to be taken to the office at 1900 West Broadway in Vancouver. (Package shipped . I called Fed Ex (The 1-800 number and talked to many different people....

I kept getting disconnected but the 3rd try I managed to talk to a lady who said it would be at the Broadway Fed ex today. Today when I called the Broadway office they said it wasn't delivered because I owed a tax on it and it hasn't been paid. Yesterdayt, The lady on the phone never told me I needed to pay this tax before it would be brought to the Broadway office. I am so mad.

I just paid the $ over the phone and now they just called and said the drivers are all gone so it will be there tomorrow. I said that won't work for me. I am now waiting for her to call me back. This has taken so much time and long distance calls (which I am paying for since I am from Texas and in Canada.

) I will try never to use Fed Ex unless I have tooooooo. What I horrible experience and all the people can say that I talk to is I am sorry. Sorry doesn't help. Efficiency and promises that are kept help.

Unbelievable.

Fed Ex deserves 0 stars.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #848807

Well if you weren't too *** to understand that other countries charge duties and taxes, you might've had a chance you ignorant ***!That's not within the shipping companies control.

That's to do with the government of the country!*** ***...