I can not believe it can happened in European Union country. We paied 160 USD fór sending me old my clothes to use here in holiday. Fedex gives 4 Days guarantee fór delivery.after 5 Days when package was not delivered i start to look fór. After 3 Days i found it in custom office in Fedex Athens. Nobody called me, write me, nothing... To inform me my package is there. They had my mobile phone also email !!

After i called custom office they start to prolong tíme to take many Days storage fee from me. They asked statement from me that clothes are mine and old with verified signature. I sent.again 2 days nothing.. Then they call me to pay 100 Eur handling and brokerage fee ( as we paied to FedEx 160 usd postage). I paied and wait for parcele. After 1.5 days they called again to pay additional 220 Eur !!! For old 10 years old my own clothes. I had no other possibilities I had to pay again 220 Eur without any statement from FedEx for what I pay such big money. I just put to their Orbit Couriers account. After this I wait 3 days and after almost 17 days ( instead of 4 days what Fedex guaranteed us for fee 160 usd!!) my package was delivered to me, for 320 Eur and 160 usd surcharge!!!

Everything was opened, no packed well, ..,

I hope somebody will change this system in Greek FedEx, because it is no normal!!!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I am Greek and i had the same problem with a package from Korea, with used parts. The shipment cost 40 euros and they ask me to pay 114 euros. Only the 15 euros is taxes, all the rest is Orbit (Greek Fedex) gain.

I am shame for that.