I paid $67 for priority overnight shipping to be delivered by 10:30am December 20th.It is now 7:30pm and I still do not have my package.

I've spoken with 3 different representatives today and received 3 very different responses. Representative 1 was very courteous and explained that their truck was 3 hours late, so morning delivered would be complete by 1:30. I accepted this response because I understand things happen.... At 2:30, still no package so called and spoke with representative 2, who was very RUDE!

She stated that she didn't know why rep 1 told me three hours and that morning deliveries should be complete by approximately 3pm. When I expressed my concern about the uncertainty of delivery time, she wished me luck concerning getting my delivery. I called the office again at 7pm, after holding for 15 minutes a customer service rep picked up and immediately hung up. Called back, after holding for 25 minutes I spoke with Lynetta (sic) in customer service who just advised me that my package was sent back to the Lancaster, TX station because the driver ran out of hours,due to weather or for some reason....WOW!

I asked for the manager, she attempted to reach the station manage in Lancaster. The manager told Lynetta she was busy unloading freight and could not cone to the phone.

Manager told her that packages would be delivered tomorrow (Saturday)....in the meantime my tracking update still says the package is on the truck.I am holding now for a customer service manager....Lynetta's boss.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

bluewaterpig
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #761992

I feel for you. Part of my Christmas will be ruined this year because of FedEx. I want them to be shut down.