Resolved

i was home waiting for my package of perishable goods all day today.i called fedex twice and was assured it would be delivered.

i kept tracking it online. i remained at home!!! then at 7:57pm i refresh the tracking and i see an 'attempted delivery' at 7:55pm! what nerve!

i was home and no one attempted to deliver it. i called again and was told they cannot contact the driver so i would not get my package.

i have no idea if the food will even be edible by the time i receive my package.(or i should say, IF i receive it, with the awful service and dishonest drivers) i better get reimbursed for this very expensive order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of driver lied and not delivered. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $365. FedEx needs to "deliver right away and if the poultry has defrosted already i want a full refund for the perishable goods i was home to receive but the driver didn't come like he said he did" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me tonight I received an email at 748 saying at 727 I wasn't home but I was an he straight up lied an FedEx wouldn't do anything to resolve this or even contact him