Resolved

i was home waiting for my package of perishable goods all day today. i called fedex twice and was assured it would be delivered.

i kept tracking it online. i remained at home!!! then at 7:57pm i refresh the tracking and i see an 'attempted delivery' at 7:55pm! what nerve!

i was home and no one attempted to deliver it. i called again and was told they cannot contact the driver so i would not get my package.

i have no idea if the food will even be edible by the time i receive my package. (or i should say, IF i receive it, with the awful service and dishonest drivers) i better get reimbursed for this very expensive order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: deliver right away and if the poultry has defrosted already i want a full refund for the perishable goods i was home to receive but the driver didn't come like he said he did. .

I didn't like: Driver lied, Not delivered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19, 2015.

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me tonight I received an email at 748 saying at 727 I wasn't home but I was an he straight up lied an FedEx wouldn't do anything to resolve this or even contact him