Augusta, Kansas

I paid alot of money for a very expensive package to arrive today and it is sitting in wichita but they can not get out!!!!Now it will be no good tomorrow I am beyond disappointed in Fed ex.

Absolutley no reason one of their "team members" could not work a little late or a little faster and get it out so we could atleast pick it up. And then tell me no we will not refund the 90.00 you paid!!! I will find another way to do buisness from now. Now I get told they wont deliver it tomorrow either because its not marked saturday delivery.

BUT I PAID EXTRA AND ITS NOT HERE FRIDAY.IDIOTS Ridiculous!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Vass VonWackawitz Chris - I hope u aren't using Facebook on company time- u being concerned of doing the right thing and all...

about an hour ago via mobile..

Chris Kabel a(FedEx employee) rote this on face book when asked if he was facebooking at work, Why yes I am... Are you? lol I also take 15 min *** at work on company time… getting paid to ***! LOL

wow this is why things don't get delivered, on time. just saying.

Let me get this striaght,You want a package delivered in a STORM.God Forbid.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #613222

Are you not aware that Kansas has been in the middle of a huge snowstorm for at least one day, yesterday?There has been numerous accidents, and many, many cars stranded on interstate highways.

Instead of getting in a dither over a late delivery, maybe you should try watching some news.

Because of the weather in that part of the country, it is a possibility that your package didn't make it to Wichita in time to make it onto a truck, even if the trucks had been able to make it out of Kansas.

diana6628
to anonymous Augusta, Kansas, United States #628143

Yes I am aware.I am aware that my package was sitting in Wichita and I asked to PICK IT UP MYSELF.

And they would not allow it. Can you see a single reason for that? I am in Kansas.

if you read it clearly you would have known that.maybe you should read before posting

diana6628