I received a return mailing label from Bissell Company to ship a vacuum part back to them by FedEx....Oh My God!!

I was on the phone for an hour, ONE HOUR, trying to get a pickup scheduled. The automated system is absolutely terrible, and after waiting on hold 15 minutes, talking to a live person assistant was barely any better. This is the third time in my life I've dealt with FedEx, once where I work , and the other two times personal business from my home. FedEx is by far the worst shipper there could possibly be.

UPS is a thousand times more user friendly, and much more accessible. I've asked every place I purchase from to NEVER send items to me by FedEx, and I'd pay extra just to avoid FedEx. I am so frustrated with their service, I can't begin to tell you in decent terms how I feel about it. And I intend to notify Bissell Company about this horrible experience, and suggest STRONGLY that they consider using UPS or USPS instead of FedEx.

Thanks for the opportunity to tell you just how bad your service is.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was telephone automated system. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex pickup service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments