Verified Reviewer

I wish you had negative stars. Per FedEx tracking I was supposed to have a 2 day delivery on 31 July 2020.

Due to COVID 19 their website said there might be a 2-3 day delay. So I wait until 2 August (3 days) with no delivery. Contact their customer Dis-service department. Idiot on phone can only tell me what I can already see, the part has been sitting in a shipping facility that is less than 2 hours from my home for 3 days.

So I get a manager named Debra on the phone 2 August and she assures me she will have it to me on the first truck on Monday morning, 3 August. Tracker shows part on truck for delivery, but, surprise surprise, no delivery. On 4 August they sent the part to another state! On 5 August tracker shows part back in my state and set for delivery before close of business.

Around 3:30pm on 5 August FedEx truck pulls up across street from our house. We get excited as driver goes to rear of truck and climbs in for 8 minutes. We timed it. Driver goes back to front of truck, gets in and drives away with no delivery!

I guess they just wanted to torture us. I check my tracker a 6:30pm. Guess what... part is showing back in Durham for delivery on 6 August.

How does a company this bad stay in business?

I will never order from any company that uses them for delivery. Hopefully the bigger companies that use them will get so fed up with customer complaints they will stop doing business with them...maybe that will get their attention.

User's recommendation: Avoid any company that uses FedEx. Unless you absolutely, positively don't need it for at least a month or two.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Pros: Never using again.

FedEx Cons: No customer service, Lazy, Unreliable lying utterly useless customer service reps, Idiotic logistics paradigm, Absolutely the worst delivery company by miles.

Comments

#1913509

That is exactly what happened to me right now.