Verified Reviewer

1.4

Original review updated by user Jan 14, 2021

First, like everyone else... It is impossible to speak with a live rep.

Your routed into endless phone bots. I guess if they actually answered their complaints they'd need a staff the size of New York to deal with it. So.. Ive live at my location for 10+ years.

Ever time I received a package thru FedEx they drop the ball. They can't seem to find my address yet others (USPS, UPS AND DHL) can find it. Their dishonest and lie about their attempts. Ive started adding instructions on my orders "if you ship FedEx, cancel my order and refund my money".

My 2 day express shipment is now a week late as usual.

Fred Smith is the CEO of the company. Their number is 901-369-****. It's listed publicly on their BBB page. You can call and voice your concerns if your lucky enough to receive a call back.

This company is running in the ground and they don't the nads to speak to you about your issues on an upper management level.

So here is an update, after finally being able to speak with a live representative at Federal Express, they didn't have the balls to bring it out to my house so the driver decided instead to leave it at a Dollar General store which is 9 miles from my home. Now I have to drive there out of my way at great inconvenience to pick up a package that they were paid to deliver to my home.

You guys are chicken crap! I'm trying to be respectful since this is a public notice, but I don't know enough foul words that can possibly extinguish my frustrations that I have against this horrible horrible deceitful company.

User's recommendation: Avoid at all cost!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Pros: Difficult to speak to a live representative.

FedEx Cons: Everyting is wrong with this company.

Comments