Verified Reviewer

1.3

I used Fedex for an International shipment and they charge twice as much as UPS and thrice as much as USPS. Despite of the higher costs I used Fedex as the shipment contained a time sensitive document and Fedex promises 3 business day delivery for priority services and handling of customs clearance as well.

However the shipping agent here didn't bother to inform about any prerequisites on International shipping which caused a day of delay with customs clearance with receiving country. Then after tracking and reaching out a lot the clearance was done and the package then moved at the speed of a turtle to destination facilities. It would have been faster if the recipient just used a bike to go and get it after customs clearance. After it moved to destination facility I was hoping it to be delivered at least 2 days after promised delivery date and they didn't bother to deliver or notify the status.

Getting hold of a customer care agent is another daunting task of waiting several hours and making several attempts. Finally an agent told they can't deliver it to recipient and it should be picked from facility if needed. After a long search and a day it was attempted to pickup but they have updated it to be delivered and signed successfully which was totally fake. Reaching out to customer agents again they are not honoring the service delivery promise and refusing to address my grievance.

I will never use Fedex again in my life. Better to use UPS or USPS even if they are slower.Never

User's recommendation: Never even think of using Fedex.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex International Priority Delivery Service.

FedEx Cons: Horrible customer care, Reliablity of service and negligence.

Comments