Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ORDERED SOME PACKAGES FROM WALMART.COM.THEY USE FEDEX GROUND.

THIS WAS 2 WEEKS AGO FEDEX PUT HEAVY BOXES ON MY PACKAGE AND POPPED OPEN THE CONTENTS OF SNACKS I PURCHASED. THEY HAD ME SIGN FOR IT AND I OPENED THE BOX AND IT WAS VERY STALE AND GREASE WAS IN THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX. SO I TOLD WALMART.COM ABOUT IT THEY RESHIPPED THE SNACKS THEN I FOLLOWED THE TRACKING AND IT WAS FINE UNTIL THE VERY DAY OF DELIVERY BY FEDEX GROUND DRIVER. I WAITED ALL DAY SATURDAY FOR MY PACKAGE TO COME AND THEN I CHECKED BECAUSE WAS 8 PM AND IT SAID THAT MISTAKE IN DELIVERY THAT DRIVER TRIED TO DELIVER TO BUSINESS AND WAS CLOSED.

THIS IS THE SECOND DELIVERY OF SAME ITEM AND THEY STILL NEVER DELIVERED AND SENT BACK TO WALMART. JUST BEING ABLE TO HAVE PRODUCTS DELIVERED BY FEDEX WITH BEING DAMAGED OR NOT DELIVERED IS OUTRAGEOUS!

UPS NEVER HAVE MESSED UP ONE ORDER OF MINE AND THEY ALWAYS BRING BUT WALMART.COM DOES NOT LET YOU CHOOSE SHIPPING WHEN I GET TO CART THE SHIPPING IS CHOSEN AND YOU CANNOT ASK FOR UPS INSTEAD OF FEDEX AND THEY BREAK UP THE ORDER INTO LOTS BOXES WHICH I DON'T LIKE.I WOULD LIKE MY ENTIRE ORDER PLACED IN ONE BOX, NOT 5 SEPARATE ONES.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hillsborough Township, New Jersey, United States #1326114

Simple solution...Get in your car and GO TO WALMART!!!

LindsayDD
to Your Fed Ex Driver Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1336181

Yes, because everyone in the world owns a car. Come on...really?