They were supposed to be here yesterday before 4:00pm, they left a note without contacting me. I called up, they promised they would come back within the next 2 hours and they took my phone number so they could call when they arrived.

After 2 1/2 hours I called up, and escalated the case to the local station manager who told me that there was no record of it them scheduling anyone to come back that day and said "we always have problems like this with customer service." They then said they'd be back the next day(Saturday, today). They said they'd call in the morning and let me know a time within 1 hour of arrival and took my phone number again. They said they would also call when they got here.

So they called this morning and said between 11:00-4:00 which is hardly within an hour. I sat here all day waiting, at 4:00 I called up. Station was closed so I called the customer service number. They said the person had been here around 12:00. I told them they left no note of having been here nor did they call me. The person on the phone then said they NEVER call and cannot call and they have no idea why the station manager promised that. Do you see a trend here? Every person blames the person before them and claims they have no idea why the person said what they said.

So basically since they won't call to let me know they arrived and I've already spent two full days sitting around waiting for them I've just cancelled my order. FedEx needs to mark this address off completely, they can't deliver here. They told me that my only option was to sit outside all day waiting for them, or else come to the station and pick it up. Two of the people I talked to were either outright sarcastic with me or borderline snarky.

I'm so angry right now it's beyond words. You guys have really cost me a lot of time and money and now you want me to wait until Tuesday and sit around outside all day again waiting for you. You're a joke.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments