Insurance Quality

Ordered a heat press on eBay, came in time however the FedEx driver left my expensive package sitting on my door step and it poured rain that day (he/she did not wrap my package) the box was soaked, my machine was literally sitting in water. I called FexEx and filed a claim, sent pictures and everything.

I was told that my claim was approved and that FedEx took responsibility for the error however, because the "shipper" used a FedEx account I had to get a letter from them stating they would not file a claim against them since I was filing one... Um WHAT? I have no idea what sense that makes... so basically I had to contact the shipper and get this letter from them stating this!

Why do I have to do this? Why doesn't FedEd take care of this.. it is not my fault or the shippers fault that the idiot left my package in the pouring rain! Needless to say it has been almost 2 weeks going back and forth trying to contact this shipper (who apparently is in China but ships through someone in the states) the language and time barriers are ridiculous!

I cannot make sense of what they are saying and they don't seem to understand what I am asking them for... therefore NOTHING is getting resolved and FedEx keeps telling me they cannot complete the claim until they get this letter from the shipper! Are you frickin' kidding me? I need this machine to complete orders I have, I'm out the money for this machine and FedEx just keeps blowing me off saying they can't do anything until they have this letter...

well if you need the letter then YOU get it because YOUR driver screwed up... why do I have to go though all this aggravation because your driver is incompetent?

I just want a WORKING machine... I will NEVER use FexEx for anything!!

I didn't like: Customer service, Claims, Delivery, Damaged item, Unhelpful.

Comments

Oh...I see....You think that WE control the weather...LOL

to Anonymous #1515780

Obviously not but when it’s a 90% chance of rain and the skies are black with an obvious storm coming you should either wrap the damn package in a plastic bag or DONT LEAVE IT in the rain! Obviously it was an idiot like you that delivered my package!

to Anonymous #1521415

Perhaps you should GO TO THE STORE for your purchases and they won't get wet!!! :)