Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

How is this company still in business???We got invited to a wedding last minute, and I ordered a dress right away from a company who uses fed-ex to ship.

It took over a week to process...then the day It was suppose to arrive, the alert from my tracking number states they had the wrong address. (it never showed up) How is that possible? I frantically double checked the billing and shipping address, both were correct and the same. I've never had issues with shipping packages to my home, and my house is easy to find.

The blind man in our neighborhood can even find it.So I promptly requested a refund from the dress company, and wasted three hours driving to the mall to pick out a new dress for the wedding which is this weekend.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments