Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Update by user Apr 26

Never received any contact back from FedEx about this issue. So, basically they do not care at all if their drivers just drop customer’s packages at the wrong locations!

Original review posted by user Mar 27

I have had 3 separate problems with the FedEx in Bethlehem Pa. Three times, packages I ordered ended up at neighbor’s houses.

I contacted them each time and made a complaint. I even went as far as to take a picture of the package in front of their home with the address showing on the box and their door, as well as my door to show that the address is CLEARLY displayed and send it to them. I live in a condo on the 2nd floor but each condo has its own outside door and the addresses are clearly shown on every door. Each time, they just make some poor excuse and say it will be taken care of...

blah blah. They even told me that I may want to get a mailbox at their facility. I told them no and that I paid them to do a job, deliver my item to my home and should not have to do anything else; they should do the job they were paid to do! So, not even two months later we order a dash cam, $400, for our son’s birthday and the company used FedEx to ship it.

I had off the day it was expected to be delivered so I stayed home ALL day waiting! I checked the tracking in the late afternoon and low and behold, it said that it was delivered hours ago, but NO package at my house! I go around talking to my neighbors, and nothing! My neighbors are all elderly and I know them all so I know they are not lying.

I called FedEx and file a complaint AGAIN and they tell me they will send the driver back to, “Retrace his steps” and they will get back to me. It has now been almost two weeks, and NO response. I am disgusted, and I mean COMPLETELY disgusted with the local FedEx office! It makes me sick that they cannot match 4 numbers on the boxes to 4 numbers on a door!

It makes me sick that after 3 complaints with pictures and proof, that they did not fix the problem. It makes me sick that they do not do the job that they are paid to do. And, it makes me sick that they hire such incompetent, uncaring, deliver drivers.

There is nothing that I can do because the tracking shows that it was delivered; problem is, it was NOT delivered to my residence! How do I know this, I have a camera on my front door.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments