Verified Reviewer

When I tried tracking my delivery, I received a message that delivery delayed because of incorrect address. But my address was correct.

I received a call on my voice mail from FedEx stating the same. I called the number they gave and explained the situation, gave them the reference number. The customer care person told me the driver was new and could not find my home. I gave him full directions to my home, and he said he would leave the instructions for the driver.

But I did not receive my delivery and each time I tried to call customer service it would say no new undated to contact the driver, then it hung up on me. How am I to get in touch with the driver with no number to call ? I'm so frustrated with FedEx and their incompetence. I had to just return my items because FedEx can not follow simple directions to my home.

Use FedEx at your own risk because you can not talk to a person on their customer service number. I will NEVER use FedEx.

Do not use this company if you want to get your delivery . Caution when Feder

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: No trust in customer service, Incompetent drivers, No solution to problems, Address correct but they deny.

Comments