Gwalchmai, Wales

Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed to the FedEx tracking page and it stated that my parcel was on the van for delivery on the 23rd Sep 2015.

At 15:30 the parcel still not delivered and after ringing the Chester dept. I was told the driver couldn’t find the house and he didn’t have a phone number to ring. I asked if there was a chance I could have the parcel today since I waited all day for the item and I was told that the driver is about an hour away from me and on his way back to Chester.

I did suggest driving to where the driver was at that particular time and I was told NO the parcel will be now delivered tomorrow. So I have to change all my plans once again to make sure I am at home for the parcel delivery.

After ringing the company I order the item from and asked as to why they did not give my number to FedEx, they said that they have provided my number to them!! So who is lying here?

I receive a lot of items through the post and all I can say thank god they are not all delivered by FedEx. In my experience they are the worse delivery company I have ever used.

Hopefully never again!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fedex and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about fedex overnight shipping at Fedex was poor management and unprofessional handling of late delivery questions Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fedex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Fedex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments