Fedex - I hope Never Again!!!

Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed to the FedEx tracking page and it stated that my parcel was on the van for delivery on the 23rd Sep 2015.

At 15:30 the parcel still not delivered and after ringing the Chester dept. I was told the driver couldn’t find the house and he didn’t have a phone number to ring. I asked if there was a chance I could have the parcel today since I waited all day for the item and I was told that the driver is about an hour away from me and on his way back to Chester.

I did suggest driving to where the driver was at that particular time and I was told NO the parcel will be now delivered tomorrow. So I have to change all my plans once again to make sure I am at home for the parcel delivery.

After ringing the company I order the item from and asked as to why they did not give my number to FedEx, they said that they have provided my number to them!! So who is lying here?

I receive a lot of items through the post and all I can say thank god they are not all delivered by FedEx. In my experience they are the worse delivery company I have ever used.

Hopefully never again!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Liars
    • Poor management
    • Unprofessional handling of late delivery questions

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Fedex Overnight Shipping
Review category
review #704553

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fedex? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.