Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed to the FedEx tracking page and it stated that my parcel was on the van for delivery on the 23rd Sep 2015.
At 15:30 the parcel still not delivered and after ringing the Chester dept. I was told the driver couldn’t find the house and he didn’t have a phone number to ring. I asked if there was a chance I could have the parcel today since I waited all day for the item and I was told that the driver is about an hour away from me and on his way back to Chester.
I did suggest driving to where the driver was at that particular time and I was told NO the parcel will be now delivered tomorrow. So I have to change all my plans once again to make sure I am at home for the parcel delivery.
After ringing the company I order the item from and asked as to why they did not give my number to FedEx, they said that they have provided my number to them!! So who is lying here?
I receive a lot of items through the post and all I can say thank god they are not all delivered by FedEx. In my experience they are the worse delivery company I have ever used.
Hopefully never again!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor management
- Unprofessional handling of late delivery questions
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Fedex Overnight Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business. We are not going to ship with them again. They broke my merchandise. I failed a complain and for over a period..."
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "advertised as 32 bit 384k audio interface. windows 10 plus emotiva's custom drivers says 16 or 24 bit and 192k max. emailed support and so far... silence. ..."
- "the microwave part of my Bosch combi oven stopped working about two years into use, but within three year warranty, so we called Bosch and an engineer was duly sent..."