Had an email from a company I purchased a largish item and I was told it would be delivered by FedEx. I checked the tracking link and I was directed to the FedEx tracking page and it stated that my parcel was on the van for delivery on the 23rd Sep 2015.
At 15:30 the parcel still not delivered and after ringing the Chester dept. I was told the driver couldn’t find the house and he didn’t have a phone number to ring. I asked if there was a chance I could have the parcel today since I waited all day for the item and I was told that the driver is about an hour away from me and on his way back to Chester.
I did suggest driving to where the driver was at that particular time and I was told NO the parcel will be now delivered tomorrow. So I have to change all my plans once again to make sure I am at home for the parcel delivery.
After ringing the company I order the item from and asked as to why they did not give my number to FedEx, they said that they have provided my number to them!! So who is lying here?
I receive a lot of items through the post and all I can say thank god they are not all delivered by FedEx. In my experience they are the worse delivery company I have ever used.
Hopefully never again!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor management
- Unprofessional handling of late delivery questions
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Fedex Overnight Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Problem: - Shipped a package from Dubai To Saudi Arabia on 27th May 2014, at Fedex office located in Dubai near Terminal 2 Airport. - I cancelled the shipping on the..."
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "I ordered a beautiful dress from promgirl about a month ago. So they sent me one, and according to their sizing chart I needed a medium. A medium for wrong..."
- "This is to let you know that our son, Ted, had a wonderful time at the Summer camp Fremont organized by Riverdales After School. When we picked him up from..."
- "Please see the attachment capturing my experience with this company. I am disheartened at the fact they acknowledge I never got my item and refuse to refund it. They will..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."