Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jun 30, 2021

Game Stop and Amazon have made several deliveries to my address, and when ever FedEx makes the delivery they always put the package in the weather by a gate where water collects. I've had several packages damaged for being water soaked.

I always leave shipping instructions with Amazon and any time FedEx delivers the package they are ignored. USPS and UPS always place the packages under the carport in front of the red double doors, (LEFT SIDE) or in front of the House front door, on the front porch.

How come FedEx NEVER GETS IT RIGHT!

The packages are always left in a puddle buy the front door gate and once thrown in the weeds by the property entrance gate 150 feet from the house, 15 feet from the road. the packages will get damaged or stolen!

User's recommendation: Leave instructions as to where to put packages and use UPS or USPS. At least they have the sense to put packages out of the pouring rain!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

FedEx Cons: Where fedex always puts packages.

Comments