All you complainers make me sick.First off, most of you didn't pay anything for shipping.

Second you people waited to long to order. Next year, get off your duffs and go to a store yourself. We had plenty of people who did get their gifts on time. You want to complain?

Look in a mirror, then write your ignorance down as you have no clue what delivery people have gone through this year. I did 400 stops in two days for you ingrates, and I am sick of your crying.

I went in today to deliver, away from my family.There was no Christmas here.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I'm going to explain this one time.As D.O.T.

drivers, we are regulated by the GOVERNMENT on how many hrs you can spend on the road. After so many hrs we have to go in and punch off the clock. Take your *** up with Washington. This was a bad holiday season for all over its delivery companies.

UPS was in the news too. 90% of the public are on delivery companies' side. Go on other web sites and read other people comments that are positive.

What do you do for a living Mr.perfect?

Hey Jack, FedEx wasn't promising Christmas delivery.Amazon was doing that.

You complain with your verbal diarrhea on their site?

Quit showing your online ignorance.UPS didn't guarantee anything either.

to Anonymous Fort Myer, Virginia, United States #766838

UPS may not guarantee anything, but again, they DO deliver on time.If someone purchases overnight shipping from Fedex and they don't receive their package the next day, that IS not delivering on a guarantee which is ***.

Most shipping providers have an estimated span of time for delivery (3-7 days or whatever) and people are experiencing Fedex delivering PAST those time frames. They also lose packages, fail to deliver when an item is in their truck and various other ***. So yes, they do suck. And as a consumer, I have the right to *** when a company fails in one way or another delivering items to my house 100% of the time while USPS and UPS deliver with 0% problems.

And they deliver at least 40 items a year to my address.

Fedex *** up 2 deliveries, others are perfect 40 times.Seems like Fedex is the problem.

Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #766145

*** poor excuses from a joke of a company. I agree that people should shop earlier for Christmas, but as a company, don't promise when you can't deliver. Literally.

BTW pissed off, what is your job, and who is we?

I do my job. If your package was late, I hope you ordered a brain.

Do your job. We do

AGFS handler here. THANK YOU for this. People are so f***ing selfish.

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #764237

When ordering online, stay clear of FedEx!I ordered a present from Macy's on November 19th.

There was no tracking number until December 13th. The tracking number said it was delivered on December 18th, but the recipient never received it. Called FedEx: No answers, no explanations, and no service. I had to re-order the item on December 20th.

It was delivered by USPS and arrived in North Carolina on December 23rd. I had to make six phone calls and post five complaints, but in the end, I just had to *** the bullet.

So, I did not have a choice of carrier, but I will ask in future before ordering online.The excuses offered by FedEx employees and their relatives are simply pathetic.

to Ro #764242

Macy's didn't ship with us till this month when UPS couldn't handle their orders. Go to a Macy's next time, and save yourself some trouble.