I paid for express shipping on a package that was to be a Christmas gift.I checked the package status all day and it stated that it was to be delivered today on 12/24/2013.

I even called fedex and spoke to a representative who put me on hold and claimed that he was speaking to the driver. He then came back to me and said that the driver said he was 30-40 mins. away. I have been waiting on this very expensive package for the last 3 hours.

It is now 10:30 pm on Christmas Eve and I am NOT happy. If they had been truthful I would've driven to the warehouse and picked it up myself. I do not appreciate being lied to about the package delivery time.

I'm not even sure that I want the purchase now.I will be contacting the merchant and explaining the reason for my return of the merchandise.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #763701

If you order something on Monday and expected it yesterday, you are a fool. Get out of your chair and go to the store yourself next year.

to fedup Butler, Pennsylvania, United States #766165

Or maybe fedex shouldn't promise what it can't deliver. Literally. You must be a sore *** fedex employee.