A FedEx representative guaranteed that my package would arrive on a Saturday.This is important because my package contains wheelchair parts and I am bedridden without it and I also have a doctors appointment that I have to get to on Monday and I am not able to walk.

It is now Saturday night and I am still in bed without my package containing my needed wheelchair parts to get to my doctors appointment on Monday. I am now being told that my package will arrive sometime on Monday, the same day as my doctors appointment.

It took 1 day for my package to reach my state then it sat in my area facility for 2 days without moving.I am not happy with FedEx at all.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments