Yesterday I rushed around getting documents that required my original signature (and not a copy), so that I could overnight them to my attorney to meet a deadline for a court filing by today.The package was supposed to be delivered by 10:30am.

At 11:00, no package. At 1:00pm, no package. I call. The package will arrive by 2;00pm.

2:30pm, no package. The package had been loaded onto the delivery truck at 9:49am, for an address no more than 1/2 hour away - and at 3;20 (now), no package. I have missed the deadline and have no idea what the judge in this case is going to say about it. If my documents do not get accepted - if the judge penalizes me because of the missed deadline, I could lose between $500,000 and $800,000 for myself and my family.

I will sue Fed Ex if this happens. The worst part is - when I called at 1:00pm, the customer service person told me there was no way to contact the driver who had the package and had possesion of the package for the previous 3 1/2 hours. This is the most stressful, ulcer producing, anxiety provoking, F @#$@%ed up experience. Never again.

I live 2.5 hours away from my attorney - I could have driven there yesterday to make sure I didn't miss the deadline. I would have done just that. Oh my god.

I feel like throwing up.Seriously.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Don't bother trying sue them for anything more than the $20 or so you spent to have it overnighted. Incidental damages aren't covered by any carrier's shipping insurance.

Shipped a package with Xmas presents to my family.Was supposed to arrive on 12-22.

I was tracking it online and kept getting the message that no attempt was made for delivery. Called several times and finally talked to the fedex local where the package was. Guy told me they had a temp driver from out of town who did not know the area. UNACCEPTABLE!!

I asked why he has a driver who does not even know the area making deliveries. He refused to answer. Package finally made it Jan 5! I am now trying to get a refund but am being denied because the money back guarantee is invalid during the holiday season.