I will no longer be using FedEx.I paid to have my package delivered by Friday and they could not find my address, I called them and scheduled to have it delivered on Saturday.

They claimed my business was closed while it was open all day, I called them and I asked them 4 times so I could pick it up at any locations in Indianapolis, and they couldn't reach their station and employees in the regular business hours to get information on where my box is. Saturday 11:00pm I connected with someone that told me I could pick it up before 7:00pm on Sunday. Sunday they couldn't locate my package for me to pick it up. Now they want me to drive to their FedEx office to pick up my package.

They haven't been able to offer me any explanation as to why this has happened. The package needed to be sent to someone internationally and now it is too late because they have left.

Now I just want my package, even though I can't send it.I am taking this as a loss, not FedEx.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of package from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very poor customer service, delivery service, being lied to and service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments