Two days in a row Fedex tried to deliver a package to my apartment at 1:00 in the afternoon.I work until 6 every day.

I tried to call and schedule a drop off time and it said that it would be delivered between 6 am and 7 pm. I rushed home from work only to find a note on my door that said it had made it's final attempt to deliver. When I called to complain that it did not arrive at 7 like it had said, they told me there was nothing they could do and that I now have to pick it up from the location on the tag. A town that is 30 miles away from where I currently live.

When I asked if they could ship it to a closer location they again said no. Why would they schedule drop offs in the afternoon on the week day??

They don't work past 7pm so shouldn't they assume that everyone else doesn't get done until 7 also??The worst service I have ever had to deal with.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

tryit

Do airlines schedule their flights around your schedule?Can u call up the NFL and ask them to start the game later, that 1pm just doesn't work for u.

Every driver goes out with 100-200 stops. Try that princess!

To the drivers.Preach it

Why didn't you have it sent to your work dipshit? FedEx is suppose to wait til 6pm to start delivering??? Ask your manager at Burger King to let you off early than ***.

i guess you are out of luck. what do you think we work 14 hrs a day?? you are to *** to understand that then stop buying your junk online and go to the store DUMDASS If you would have read the tag YEAH YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS READ THE TAGs, oh whats the use you would complain if we were there to early, DON'T THEY KNOW I SLEEP IN!!!WHINE WHINE WHINE shut the fluck up already