Long story short: I placed an order with Toys R Us on 12/9/15.The expected delivery date was either Tuesday or Wednesday, 12/15 or 12/16, which would have been just enough time for me to get the purchase to the individual who needed it.

Not only was it NOT received by the delivery date, it was left LAST NIGHT at my place of employment: outside of a locked door where ANYONE could've grabbed it.

This is unprofessional and unacceptable.See title above.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not return calls. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

How would they have known to deliver to your place of employment if you didn't provide that information?

From your review, it sounds like no one bothered your package.

Double-check your shipping address next time.Also, this is the holidays - all three carriers are shipping/delivering outside normal business hours to keep up with the demand.

Save yourself the hassle and ship to your home address.

AssataK74
to Anonymous #1082834

Are you an undercover FedEx employee?I DID specify that the address to which FedEx was shipping the package was a work address.

And furthermore, how long does it take for a package to get from Carteret, NJ, to Summit, NJ?

Apparently, four to five business days with FedEx. I am not the only one who's had this problem of delays with them, apparently. I get that this is the "holiday season", but I ordered these items well in advance of that. Maybe you would do better to put yourself in my place instead of getting into my business and telling me what I should've done or should do next time.

I've always had items sent to my place of employment and NEVER had this problem.

I said it before and I'll say it again: if it were my choice for shipping, I would NOT have chosen FedEx, as I never have this problem with either the Postal Service or UPS.Toys R Us chose FedEx as the carrier, and now Toys R Us will have to deal with a returned shipment.