Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Was told fed ex would have my package delivered no later than 8 pm.Well

I called the 800# and was told my package it was still in Memphis, TN.

I was talking to an out sourced employee who didn't know anything. I asked to talk to a manager no results and asked him what was going on he hung up on me. Called back and routed to the Phillipines. No information they could give me except my package is still in TN.

This company is horrible.

Don't use Fed Ex.None of the employees were educated enough to track a package as well as couldn't even explain the delay.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery not on time and rude driver. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $136. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Elk Grove, California, United States #1211923

This I will agree, FedEx's outsourcing of customer service is deplorable. There are MANY Americans that need jobs and can speak clear English.