I sent my wife's critically important medication from Las Vegas to Texas where she's at her brothers house.Paid $62 for a 1030 am delivery on Friday, December 20, It never arrived, in fact it went on a truck and was returned to their facility 10 hrs.

later. Now she is sick. Customer service is incompetent, no one can help. Its been 2 years since I used them due to a similar issue.

NEVER AGAIN> DON'T SEND THROUGH FED EX. They lie and steal. BIG CORPORATE THIEVES. BEWARE UNDERSTAFFED DUE TO GREED.

GO WITH UPS a lot more reliable. They placed a trace on it. The package arrived back at the facility due to the incompetent driver not delivering it and they still had a trace on it even though the online tracking showed it was brought back, (DISORGANIZED COMPANY) doesn't know what one hand is doing vs. the other hand.

Message to share holders and Board of Directors. FIRE your upper Management including the clueless CEO. Every part of my experience 2 years ago was similar but it was more than 2 days late. I have used UPS since, against my better Judgment and asked by my wife to send it fed ex, I sent it, now I regret it.

Trying to get ahold of someone is impossible. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER with any business. Every time I call the phone hangs up on me after 2 minutes on hold, I think this is due to me making so many calls. I was told I would get a call back in an hour 4 hours ago.

I sent 2 emails to Customer DIS Service and of course nothing. Well I think you get it. DON'T TRUST FED EX to get your package anywhere on time but they will charge you a bundle. I am so pissed and frustrated with these idiots.

They do not belong in this line of work. Maybe they just hire the biggest nimrods that apply or they just continue to cut staff and try to suck up as many profits as they can by draining the pheasants (Public) of cash for their million dollar CEO bonuses. Corporations are all the same, GREEDY, don't deliver results to customers as they promise and lie about everything they do.

MY MESSAGE to FED EX- stop wasting your money on commercials you can't deliver on your commitments to customers. I am going to plaster every consumer site with this story and give it to my cousin who is a reporter and does investigative reporting I hope he buries you.

Thanks for no response, no solution and NO SERVICE.your LOSERS.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments