I have used FEDEX services once to post a parcel.Than one month later I was mistakenly charged for another parcel, just because the other parcel contained the same address as mine.

I made numerous calls to customer service to sort it out, I was several times redirected and had to explain my situation again again, and no one bothered to fkeep my query and pass it to the relevant department. Finally, I was connected to someone from Billing/Finance. This person told me that I'll be refunded for that amount by FEDEX, as it was a mistake to charge me. Since that call more 2 week passed.

However, I did not received any payment from FEDEX. I decided to call to Fedex again and talked to lady, who informed me that system does not work and she is not able to pick up my query. Moreover, she refused to call me back without reference number of the problem, but she could have requested my name and when system work call me under my reference.

When i told her that she promised to call me back once the system starts working again.4 days have passed, and again I HAVE NOT received any call from her or any other employee of FEDEX, I did not receive the payment.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments