Turnaround Time

I am able to get packages from UPS, USPS and other 3rd party shipping carrier.Fedex is the only one that cannot seem to punch in my address and drive to my house to deliver my item.

I mean, it's simple enough right? I even left specific instructions on how to arrive to my property. Seriously, my 6-year-old sister could find it with my directions. Oh, not Fedex though!

They will lie through their teeth, saying they're leaving messages on the door etc etc even though on their website it says THEY CANNOT FIND MY ADDRESS! HOW THE *** ARE THEY LEAVING MESSAGES THEN?! Now they said I must go to then to retrieve my item.

So, not only do they not know how to find my property, they want me to do the leg work and get it myself.I strongly urge you guys to stay away from Fedex's stupidity.

This person wrote the review because of "incompetence " of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments