Verified Reviewer

Resolved

Update by user Dec 31, 2021

After seven days of repeated calls, FedEx paid the duties and taxes. The package was released from customs and delivered two days later..

Original review posted by user Dec 29, 2021

FedEx is disgusting. I've shipped to Nigeria using USPS and DHL.

I decided to open a FedEx business account, because the shipping office is located near me. What a nightmare!

I filled out the information online, using my new account. I entered my credit card information and said to charge all duties and taxes to the credit card.

FedEx never arranged for the duties and taxes to be paid, even though customs requested the payment.

I've been lied to six times. I've had to call them eighteen times.

Most of the time, the phones aren't even working. Today, FedEx charged my credit card $512 for a package they never delivered.

The package still sits in customs, waiting for FedEx to arrange for the payment of the duties and taxes. I don't know how this company is still in business.

User's recommendation: Use DHL for international shipping.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Cons: Disinterest in helping, Bad custemer service, No ability to work with a manager.

Comments