1.8
Tracking Tool

Long story short.

I had a box of perishables that was supposed to be delivered.

I called to see if they could redeliver and they told me it was already delivered...

So i asked the woman "why would they leave an undelivered tag on the door if it was then? I don't see a box anywhere outside"

So after a while she said they dropped it off at the wrong address and had to pick it back up but they can't re deliver until tomorrow...

I told her "It's food...it's going to be bad..."

I got the whole 'I'm sorry there is nothing we can do!'

This is the 3rd time Fed Ex has messed up.

First time the driver tossed a clearly marked fragile box on my porch. Second time they left my package at a neighboring apartment complex just for anyone to take. Never had these issues with UPS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of entire experience and poor tracking methods. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex next day delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex next day delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments