A package was supposed to be delivered and I had electronically signed that they can drop off package without my signature.The driver completly ignores that request, tries to deliver when I am not there.

I call the FedEx office and they say they will give me an ETA when the driver will be there, the driver never contacts the office to give me an ETA. The driver again proceeds to deliver without me being there - am I supposed to wait endless hours when I have to be at work.

When I call the customer service after 5 calls with them they tell me the driver has clocked out and they are down several people due to vacation and sickness, as a customer why do I have to hear this!Now they tell me to go to the office that is located in an unsafe area to pick it up.Will never use them UPS has never had this issue

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of recipient signature from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments