2.6
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Update by user Nov 30, 2017

I just discovered Fed-Ex made another delivery at 10:00 P.M. last night without knocking on door and packages were stolen during the night.

I live on a main thoroughfare with lot's of traffic.

I've requested them to leave on my patio, but they insist on leaving at front door. Great Job Fed-Ex!

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2017

Fed-Ex claimed to have left a package at my door the other day at 11:20 P.M. Of course the driver never once knocked on the door, imagine my surprise when I checked the next day for the package status and discovered it was delivered the night before.

I hope retailers make shipping companies responsible for stolen package. I don't believe the package was stolen but taken by the driver. How many deliveries are made at midnight? Today it's currently 5:30 P.M.

I'm still waiting for a delivery that was supposed to be delivered yesterday and the current status schedule is pendingI I wouldn't spend a copper penny at ed-ex and have stopped shopping retailers that use them. Don't use Fed-Ex, I hate having to give them a star.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Nada.

I didn't like: Fed-ex shipping, Delivery practices.

Comments

Mr.Ex. where do you get this stuff?

Ground is regulated by the same exact DOT rules as express or Ups. I've been out as late as 10pm

FedEx Ground is a group of subcontractors that by-law cant deliver past 8 pm at night, due to DOT regulations.

Not sure who was dropping things off at 11 pm - but it wasnt a Fedex Ground Contractor.

(FedEx Express possibly - but they arent FedEx Ground.)