Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

Update by user Nov 30, 2017

I just discovered Fed-Ex made another delivery at 10:00 P.M.last night without knocking on door and packages were stolen during the night.

I live on a main thoroughfare with lot's of traffic.

I've requested them to leave on my patio, but they insist on leaving at front door.Great Job Fed-Ex!

Original review posted by user Nov 29, 2017

Fed-Ex claimed to have left a package at my door the other day at 11:20 P.M.Of course the driver never once knocked on the door, imagine my surprise when I checked the next day for the package status and discovered it was delivered the night before.

I hope retailers make shipping companies responsible for stolen package. I don't believe the package was stolen but taken by the driver. How many deliveries are made at midnight? Today it's currently 5:30 P.M.

I'm still waiting for a delivery that was supposed to be delivered yesterday and the current status schedule is pendingI I wouldn't spend a copper penny at ed-ex and have stopped shopping retailers that use them.Don't use Fed-Ex, I hate having to give them a star.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Nada.

I didn't like: Fed-ex shipping, Delivery practices.

Mr.Ex.where do you get this stuff?

Ground is regulated by the same exact DOT rules as express or Ups.I've been out as late as 10pm

FedEx Ground is a group of subcontractors that by-law cant deliver past 8 pm at night, due to DOT regulations.

Not sure who was dropping things off at 11 pm - but it wasnt a Fedex Ground Contractor.

(FedEx Express possibly - but they arent FedEx Ground.)