I've had the worse experience. Missed a first attempt delivery of a package on Dec.

18 , so delivery guy leaves a slip for me to sign to authorize leaving my package on the doorstep, which I did and stuck it on my door that same day. Waited for the package but it never came so on Dec 21 called FedEx and found out they sent back the package to sender because recipient refused package. What the ***, no one refused the package, that piece of paper authorizing my package be left on my doorstep had been on my door for the last few days untouched, so obviously the driver must have made a mistake. I tried to explain it to the agents but they couldn't help me instead saying the sender will have to ship it again and pay for the shipment.

I was astounded, the mistake was FedEx fault but they are making their customers pay for their mistakes and all the agent could say was this is policy. I thought being an honest company and giving great customer service was also their policy, but obviously not when FedEx makes a mistake. I am dumbfounded by the lack of competency and helpfulness of their agents and how a global reputable company such as FedEx is so utterly useless as resolving simple mistakes such as this and how poorly their agents are trained. The easiest thing was simply to ship the package back to me.

But the agents are like machines reading off scripts and anything out of the ordinary, they can only repeat the same thing over and over again. I am not giving up, and will get to the bottom of this of why my package was listed as refused when it clearly was not, and have FedEx rectify this mistake.

The slip I signed only had the first attempt at delivery checked off, the boxes for second and final attempt were never checked off, so clearly the delivery man never even came to my door again! I never want to use FedEx again, and if this is not resolved, I will NEVER use them again.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments