Never use Fedex! I received all these nice emails telling me my package would be delivered by 8:00 pm on Friday.

I walk along my road in anticipation waiting for the driver. I see him come out of the street next to mine and drive away. He waits on the side of the road, no doubt sending me an email that my package couldn't be delivered, but I couldn't catch up before he drove out of sight. I get home, read the email and immediately call FedEx to tell them the *** never came down my street.

I was there, my spouse was in the house waiting, the driver never came. To what house did he go that he claimed no one was home? What if someone had been home? Would he let anyone sign a name and take my package?

So the promised to redeliver on Saturday by noon. I'm standing outside talking to my neighbor, no FedEx truck. I check my email, again, the driver claimed no one was home. I was standing right outside my front door!

I called them again. They claimed they were going to stop the driver and send him back. They asked me specific direction to my house. They claimed he would be here by 3:00.

It is now 5:00. I just got off the phone with them again. They claim they are sending a driver back out with my package.

We'll see. I would encourage everyone to use UPS or DHL or anyone but FedEx.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 30, 2015.

Comments