1.4
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Sent a package ( or tried to ) Fed Ex First at a cost of $400.Called three times to verify they had no flight disruptions due to weather before dropping it off ( would have used another method if they were having issues ) .

Package scheduled for delivery on Friday by 8 am still has not arrived and its Tuesday at 1pm. They could care less when you call them and just want to talk about weather issues - there has not been bad weather in southeast ( Dallas, Memphis and Atlanta ) since last Thursday morning. No alerts, updates, offers to do anything to adjust pricing.

They just don't care.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of overnight shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overnight shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Clermont, Florida, United States #956550

Same exact scenario!!I've called everyday.

They don't care at all. One rep actually told me that I should have seen the news about the weather before I shipped.

I life in Florida, why would I care about weather in Memphis or even know that my package going to PA would stop in Memphis.No empathy what so ever.