They took more than 5 days to do a local delivery, that too after raising the complaint case.My shipment was in their possession for 5 days without any change in the status.

It was only after I raised a complaint case the shipment was initiated. Now a days international delivery is happening in 3 days. But they took more than 5 days to deliver to local address which was hardly 15 miles away.

It would have been better if I had directly dropped my shipment in the destination which is 15 miles away instead of relaying on them.Worst service.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

This just happened to me this week.a delivery that they attempted to deliver to my house (while I was traveling) three times and was placed on hold for pick up.

That was ok with me, but they had the hold in an office too far from my house, so I asked that they reroute the package to a fed x location close to my house. They said they would have it there the next day. That was Monday. Today is Thursday and after 4 visits to the pick up location, I still do not have my package.

I called again this afternoon and they say they will have it delivered to the pick up location tomorrow. I am so confused by this.

Not the experience I have had from FED X in the past.Are they losing their magic touch?