Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

FedEx refuses to pay on an insurance claim even though they offer the service and I had to pay extra for it!

You guys are truly horrendous! I sent out a TV with faith it would Arrive in good condition and what the purchaser received was a destroyed box with a cracked screen.

You might be thinking well I hope he bought insurance... I DID. I ensured it for the amount it was purchased for just in case you guys mishandled it.

GUESS WHAT! They did mishandle it and NOW they sent me a generic half assed letter saying they denied my insurance claim.

Do you know what it's called when someone purchases a service(insurance) and you deny it. It's called STEALING. I paid extra for insurance as a service and you get to pocket the money and brush off any liability?!

I am now out a $2,000 TV and $64 in shipping and the best you can do is say we are sorry for the inconvenience on a cheap piece of printer paper?

Oh it gets better people they copy and pasted a generic response as to why it was denied due to INSUFFICIENT packaging!

The TV was packaged in the original thick gauge box with injection molded thick hard Styrofoam blocks on all four corners as well as a top and bottom piece which essentially held the TV dead center inside the box without touching the sides. It gets even better the TV a Samsung, was only 1/2" thick and was packaged in a box that was 8" so it had 7 1/2" of protection and they still destroyed it.

QUOTE from the purchaser of the TV "Hi, here are the pictures of the box- it was all beat up when tv was delivered. I saw delivery guy almost lift it over his shoulder- like it was a pack of potatoes. Look at pictures... box is definitely indented at edge..... Also, I noticed tape was coming off all over box"

Your service and what morals you have if any are disgusting!

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments