Tracking Tool

The delivery person rang my door bell, and waited 30 seconds or less, I did not have time to reach the door.He/she left a Door Tag but did not scan it, so it cannot be traced.

I called a central 800 number, as phone numbers of local offices are not public, so one have to drive to the central location at the edge of town (Santa Fe) do get the matter resolved.

The central office person tried to be helpful but could not and gave me some bureaucratic excuses on behalf of FEDEX.Now I have to write at least 100 words to file this complaint, another way to ward off customers who do not have the patience of participating in a mock essay contest, another annoyance.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was bureaucratic central officenot Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1228705

So you're saying this person walked up, knocked on the door and had a tag posted and was gone in 30 seconds?

Something tells me that's an exaggeration at best.

to Anonymous Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1228765

Yes, it takes me 30 seconds to walk to the door.However, sometime later the LOCAL office called me and said that they would ask the driver to deliver the parcel.

So I am waiting.The problem is not the individuals, it is the big FEDEX bureaucracy.