Hello I had an important document that was supposed to be delivered to me via.Deliver Weekday Residential Delivery Direct Signature Required.

I have been home the whole day and suddenly I get an email stating that my package has been delivered. So I go outside my house to check if there is anything there was nothing. So where did the person deliver my package??? There is no proof of the document signature on my tracking.

I have paid roughly around $27 to avoid the headache. But in the end this is even a bigger headache that you guys have delivered my very important package to someone else. Also the package has all this Special handling sectionDeliver Weekday Residential Delivery Direct Signature Required What for???

I am highly disappointed with your service.Thanks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of irresponsible and rate. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex delivery service. FedEx needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments