Hi,

I am an unhappy customer as I had to incur financial losses due to delay in delivery of documents. The documents mentioned above was sent from the Fedex office KAUST Thuwal on 20 February 2010 and I was promised that the documents will be delivered on 24th February. But, the documents were delivered on 26th February and due to that I have to bear financial losses.

1. My family bought the tickets to travel to Saudi Arabia on 25th February. I had to cancel as the documents did not reach them.

2. I have to postpone their ticket thereby upseting my holiday plans

3. The mental agony the entire family was going through due to the delay in property deal. (The document I was sending by Fedex was for a property deal). Had to convince other buyers as many of them had to readjust their schedule because of the delayed document.

4.Numerous telephone calls to Fedex Offices in India and in Saudi Arabia who could not provide a positive reply.

WHY I SHOULD PAY FEDEX AND GET SUCH PAIN IN RETURN? WHO WILL COMPENSATE MY LOSSES?

You owe me an explanation regarding the delay in Chennai. The document was cleared in Chennai on 22 February at 12.03 pm and it took 4 days from Chennai to Trivandrum. Whereas in the past it took only 3 days only for delivering a package from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia to Trivandrum, India (Tracking No 8678 9905 3507 - from Thuwal, Jeddah on Nov 04 2009, reached Trivandrum on Nov 07 2009). The incoming delivery was done in 4 days too (Tracking No. 8603 0984 3751 - from Trvandrum on 16 Feb 2010, reached Thuwal, Jeddah on 20 Feb 2010). In short, I cannot trust on historicals to track the performance of Fedex, neither the assurance from Fedex that the package will be delivered on four days cant be trusted anymore.

I really pity the customer service in India, as they are misleading the customers in all respects. I have been following up with fedex offices in India and Saudi Arabia from 24 Feb onwards, but it took two more days to receive the documents. It is surprising to note that the delay occured during the domestic transit and not in international transit. It took 4 days for a distance that can be covered in 14 hours by road( Chennai - Trivandrum ) and this shows the complacency of Fedex.

Please let me know how I should proceed for claiming my losses from fedex.

Regards,

I had sent this complaint to fedex, but there is no reply from fedex, Saudi Arabia

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts. Thanks for sharing.

#193608

Kaveri never contatcted me. Another proof of how responsible they are!!

#193199

FedEx is misery.FedEx is agony.

FedEx is a perpetual attack on the well being of its neighbors. FedEx launches smear campaigns on its competitors because it can't handle competition. FedEx acts from a basis of profound contempt for the public. FedEx hires corporate shills to sing its unwarranted praises.

FedEx hates children and tortures them every day, ripping them from the bosom of mother nature's rest and damaging their ability to learn.I pray every day that FedEx may crash and burn and suffer the immolation it so richly deserves, thus liberating the world from its misery-inducing putrescence.

Hi Kaveri,

My email id is bijuraghu@hotmail.com

Iam writing on behalf of my client FedEx Express. We are trying to reach you regarding your post above. Please do let me know how we could reach you.

Regards