1.7

THEY KEEP LEAVING MY PACKAGES AT THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR BY MISTAKE. I KEEP CALLING THEM EVERYTIME THEY DO IT AND NOTHING IS DONE.

IT HAS HAPPENED FOUR TIMES NOW.

THE FIRST TIME IT HAPPENED WAS TWO YEARS AGO. MY DAUGHTER HAD TO SEND BACK HER NEW COMPUTER TO LENOVO FOR A SMALL ISSUE. FEDEX DELIVERED TO THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEM AND WAS INFORMED THAT THE DRIVER WOULD RETURN "THE NEXT DAY" TO RETRIEVE THE COMPUTER.

THEY CAME THE NEXT DAY AND WAS UNSUCCESSFUL. THEY KEPT TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD GO AND RETRIEVE THE COMPUTER THAT THEY HAD DELIVERED WRONGFULLY, BUT I KEPT TELLING THEM THAT THIS WASN'T MY PROBLEM AND I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE IT ONE FOR ME. IF I GET BEATEN UP, WHO PROBLEM WOULD IT BE?

THEY ALSO TOLD ME AT THE DELIVERY OFFICE THAT IF THEY DON'T RETRIEVE THE COMPUTER THAT THEY WOULD GET LAW ENFORCEMENT INVOLVED. BUT AFTER THE THIRD ATTEMPT THEY MADE TO RETRIEVE THE COMPUTER, I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS ALL LIES.

THEY TOLD ME TO START A CLAIM, FEDEX ONLY INSURES UP TO $100.00 DOLLARS.

LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICIALS WERE NEVER CONTACTED.

THE 2ND. TIME THE CHILD BRUNG ME THE FOOD THAT I HAD ORDERED. THE PACKAGE WAS INSIDE THEIR FENCE AND HE SAW ME AND BROUGHT IT TO ME.

THE 3RD. TIME I CAUGHT THE DRIVER AND HE BOUGHT IT TO ME.

THE FOURTH TIME WAS LAST FRIDAY, THEY DELIVERED THE FOOD AGAIN NEXT DOOR.

MY NUMBER WAS ON IT AND THEY LEFT A MESSAGE THAT THEY HAD A PACKAGE OVER THERE. I ONLY GOT THE MESSAGE AFTER I PICKED UP A PACKAGE OUTSIDE AND REALIZED THAT IT WAS THE PACKAGE IN QUESTION.

I CALLED FEDEX AGAIN AND TOLD THEM IT APPEARS TO BE A GPS ERROR, BUT THE PERSON THAT I SPOKE TO IN THAT DEPT. WAS VERY UNSYMPATHETIC AND VERY RUDE.

I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE FOUR INCIDENTS AND HE BASICALLY SAID HE DIDNT CARE THAT I WAS WASTING HIS TIME. HE STAYED THAT I TOLD HIM THE SAME STORY 'FOUR" TIMES.

I'M NOW COMPLETELY FED UP WITH FED EX.

User's recommendation: Use an alternative.

Location: Melbourne, Florida