I know this from first hand experience....FedEx drivers unnecessarily and intentionally fail to leave packages for customers, resulting in the justification to charge the shipper additional re-shipping fees.

Furthermore, FedEx drivers routinely falsely log failed delivery attempts when no such attempt was ever made, clearly breaching their duty to deliver.

The lack of oversight on these two issues, and the net result of these practices being increased revenue for FedEx, illustrates an appearance of impropriety and a deliberate attempt to defraud customers.FedEx customer service refuses to acknowledge that this is widespread throughout the company, yet the internet has thousands of similar complaints.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Belton, Missouri, United States #927765

I am having the same experience right now.I was home ALL day waiting for a package.

I open my front door and there is a note on it that says failed deliver because customer unavailable.

Two days in a row.I am beyond livid!

Sreysros

I agree with you, the fedex had contact my boyfriend and request for him to pay 38 Euro which is roughly around $45 for delivery. This is ridiculous.