I did the majority of my shopping online and received everything (Including two items sent regular mail from China) EXCEPT what was sent FedEx SmartPost (from two different companies). One of them that was to arrive on 12/11, shows in tracking information that it left the sorting facility in KC,KS on 12/10 (which is an hour's drive from me) and still has not made it here. They keep saying it's "in transit".  It was supposed to be delivered 10 days ago!  Now all three of my packages have a delivery date of "pending".  I doubt I ever get them!  Really people?  You have ruined many many people's holiday!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $135 and wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i never got packages. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex smartpost for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#1082087

Contact your post office they should have your package