1.5
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I shipped a package from Boise, Idaho to Orlando, Florida on a Monday and it was supposed to arrive on Friday. Still not there.

I tracked the package and it has been sitting in Colorado since Tuesday. Customer service was absolutely NO help. They told me the same information I saw online when I put in the tracking number. The woman trying to help me spoke such poor English that there really wasn't any valid communication.

She asked me what was inside and I said a homemade gift. She didn't know the word homemade or gift!!!! We chose FedEx because it is supposed to be the best at getting things there and the tracking. Well, apparently not!

I paid a hefty premium for their service and they completely dropped the ball and I can't get someone who speaks English on the phone, in an email, or through their useless online chat that is answered by a computer with preset answers. So, bottom line, I got screwed by the company who completely failed to fulfill their end of the agreement and doesn't really care.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Standard Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Cannot precisely tell me where my parcel is, Non-delivery of shipment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 16, 2017.

Comments