1.7
Turnaround Time

Had an item shipped that should have been here by now.It got to within 38 miles of my house and then went to 75 miles away from my house in the opposite direction.

It was close to my house two days ago and now it's taking an additional 2 days to arrive, according to their tracking. Also had a package shipped from Amazon via SmartPost and it "NEVER" arrived. I quit buying from Amazon because of this. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware that my latest package would be shipped via SmartPost or I would have never ordered it.

It really DOES suck!I hate you FedEx!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "just to let them know how angry i am with their service".

The most disappointing in user's experience was shipping time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments