Forest Hill, Maryland
4.0

Hector at location ID:salrc is a liar.He will not transfer me anywhere and would not help me.

When I tried to file a complaint, he is the one who took the complaint down about himself...what a joke. Don't use fedex! They are horrible. I've been dealing with them for 13 hours today through 7 phone calls and still the issue is not resolved.

The do not return calls when they said they would. 2.5 weeks later and still do not have my package. Don't have this problem with ups, usps, or Dhl during the busy season. FedEx admits they don't hire more help during the busy season...how does this make sense.

Never ever ever using fedex ever again!

They will be out of business.Within 5 years if this issue is not addressed and they need to make it right with all the previous customers, like myself, that they have wronged.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments