Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I had a package get damaged when it was sent to me. I gave it back to fedex and made a claim on the item.

I went through ALL of their many many steps to get it resolved and processed. I sent in the item to have it inspected and assessed. I also did all the leg work to get them the quoted price for replacement and got all their forms filled out. After all was said and done I had to call at least 15 times to try to keep track of it.

One of the managers in the claims department said everything should process fine and they would reach out to me once processed. NOTHING. no call no email... nothing....

so a few days go by and I call them again for the 30th something time.... no answers.

About a week goes by and i get this cute little message in the mail stating that Fedex is not responsible and will do nothing on their end as far as the claim goes. WTF??... ok so send me my broke package back.....

oh guess what?? they lost it!!!!! My stuff is gone!!!... so now what?

you broke my stuff, then lost it annnddd your going to do what about it? nothing!!! NADA! no money back, no replacement.

no SORRY we lost your stuff?!?! nothing. This shipping company is horrible. Back to UPS with all of my business.

I would rather be charged for insurance and actually have a company back it up! you suck FEDEX

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Failed service.

Comments