I HAVE SPOKEN AND SENT YOU ENDLESS EMAILS AS I DONT GIVE A FLYING *** ABOUT THIS AND WANT EMAILS TO STOP, EVERY MONTH I *** AND EVERY MONTH IS I AM OPTED OUT.I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE YOUR *** EMAILS I DONT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND IF I DID ITS BECAUSE I USED YOU ONCE.

YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR I WANT THESE *** EMAILS TO STOP. REMOVE MY EMAIL ADDRESS AS I CANT AND NOW THIS SAYS AT LEAST A 100 WORDS WTF!!! REMOVE MY *** DATA!!!!

NOW!!!NO CUSTOMER SERVICE...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU OFFSHORE JOBS AND TAKE BUSINESS AWAY I WILL NOT USE YOU EVER AGAIN AS YOU IGNORE ME AND I GET MORE AND MORE PISSED OFF GETTING *** EMAILS EVERY MONTH

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. He best about fedex customer care from FedEx was no good. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #1235531

If only there was a way to block emails from a certain sender...