FedEx in Livonia Mich. where do I began.I used the tracking site to find out my delivery date it stated 5 9 16.This date was changed by Fed Ex to 5 13 16.There was no delivery,when I came home from work,the delivery date was changed by Fed EX to 5 16 16.I contacted them and requested a 5 20 16 date so I would be home.The date was listed as 5 18 16.Several calls were made which was a waste of time,the date was never changed.I was also told the

ground crew did not deliver packages on the weekend,On sat 5 14 16 I saw to different FedEx

trucks in Livonia.How do I know they were two different trucks one was a van the other was a

truck.

I received a call from them to tell me my address was not correct,I informed them my address was correct and the female insisted her driver knew my address was wrong. I told her I know where I live and I did not just move there.The delivery date was then place as open which means it would not be delivered.I called them the evening of 5 19 16 to make sure the delivery would be 5 20 16 and I was told it would be.However, the morning of 5 20 16 there was no date and I called just after 6:00am a Lady was helpful she placed me on hold and less than 15 minute the date showed up on my computer and it was delivered that day. I wish I could have remember her name,she was the only one at that location that knew what she was doing.Just know Fed Ex this is also going to the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cry baby cry wipe your eyes