Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

i am filing an complaint of delivery service. i am being here all day and no one came to bring me the package.

i suppose to received the package on 4/26/18. i order an item from Walmart.com i order an 5 door cabinet for $52.86. i order on 4/25/18. i pay it by my debit card.

i am very pissed off. i don't why this company still on. its the worse service ever. i really hate it.

here is the order #3861854-883593. and this is the tracking number#7806902. i need your help. i am really tried of this problem.

i live at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City, 10473, Apartment# 5-g. i gave my intercom number #811. the Walmart is located at 2100 88th North Bergen, New Jersey 07047.

The FedEx located 670 East 132th Street, Bronx, New York City, 10454, Telephone# 1-800-493-3339. i call all the time

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Long list of suffering with fedex and favor ups over fedex.

Comments

I had the same issue. I've been waiting hours for a laptop to get delivered and supposedly delievery was attempted ~7minutes before I called but they can't call the person back and I just have to wait until Monday or Wednesday of next week. All I can apparently do is file a complaint.